Thursday 14 April 2011

Angry Transformation

My original idea for this transformation project was to create a transformation from angry to calm. I was thinking too literally, however, because I started by trying to change the background color, and use images to actually make a calm crowd into an angry mob. This sketch was my move away from such a literal interpretation of transformation. There is sound in the code, but I stopped it from playing for now because it doesn't actually add anything to the concept. I do, however, really like the visual this sketch creates as the mouse moves around the screen and the colors change from black to red.

I really learned a lot about processing and code while creating this sketch. Although I did base the sketch off of Bitcraft's Spot the Dot sketch, it took me a really long time to learn exactly how the sketch works so that I could then modify it and change it to make it do exactly what I wanted it to do. If the "r" key is pressed then the sketch will reset!

No comments:

Post a Comment